jueves, 12 de abril de 2012

MEXICO

Pic by Fer Mimendi

Pic by Fer Mimend

Pic by Fer Mimendi





This are some pictures that I took a year an a half ago. It was in San Luis Potosi Mexico at the Huasteca I think. 

When you find yourself far away from your country, your home, your family and friends it gets kind of difficult some times. But you learn. 

As I grow, I realize that reality is not always happines. You get trough really hard stuff but hopping to see the light at the end of the tunel. This is reality. I think that´s growing. 

I´ve always dreamed big, and I know that I have to work hard to achieve it. 
Life is too short for us to have too many doubts and worries but it feels very much worthy when we have something to achieve at the end of the day or the week or the month...

Dreaming requires us to be strong and to be able to tell ourselves to get up and try again if we fail, and most of all, it requires to believe in ourselves.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Facebook